Sunday, January 11, 2015

Kotobukiya - Haruno Shiozaki



Have you watched One Off (OVA) ? Well, if not then you definitely should! And because of that I decided to browse the internet and hoped for figure manufacturers who make her. I stumbled upon Kotobukiya and grabbed her right away at Wrenhobbi Toy Store. The story is about a girl with friends who share the same interest and love for motorcycles. Harun Shiozaki is a sweet girl who drives around her beloved Honda Giorno.


Took a photo of her recently and I definitely love her pose + the motorbike that comes with the package.


 Bright red tomatoes! Never really tried eating them raw.

 The bike even has a very detailed speedometer!


You also have the option to place stickers on her motorbike which is provided by the package but I opted to not place them because I like it that way. Heheh!


The bike also has a small basket wherein you can place the vegetables which also comes with the figure.






A short video about the anime can be found below:

 Well, that wraps up about everything on my short review on Kotobukiya's 1/12 Scale Haruno Shiozaki!

2 comments: