Monday, March 16, 2015

Driftwood Sculpture Display 2015 by James Doran Webb


 
Last March 15, James Doran-Webb driftwood sculptor, invited me to his show on completing yet another magnificent display of driftwood sculptures. The main highlight of the show was the 4-ton Dragon on top of a bell-shaped house. Sir james was my boss who helped me mold my skills on the few arsenals I use today.


Gotta hand it over to Sir James for a job well done as doing a sculpture of a Dragon is pretty challenging. In my opinion, it is very hard to study its anatomy considering that dragons do not exist. Even as to studying its way of life is already a big challenge. But, Sir James made it possible!

 











You can head over to my page at Mryap Productions for more photos! ( Driftwood Sculptures )
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment